Re: ACTION-687: references to expired RFCs, etc.

Hello Noah,

I didn't check what the original action name is for this, but I think
this should be

ACTION-687: references to expired Internet Drafts, etc.

Internet Drafts expire after 6 months. RFCs never expire. RFCs may be
declared 'obsolete' or 'historical', but that's a different issue. In
the obsolete case, there's an other RFC (or a few) that superseed it. In
the 'historical' case, one has to assume that the technology is indeed
no longer really relevant, or at least that no new stuff is produced
that adheres to that spec.

Regards,   Martin.