Re: Privacy Document from IETF

On 5/16/2012 2:45 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:
> If there are different
> sources of definitions and threat framework you would prefer, that's
> ok with me, but this is the best I've seen so far.

I think at this point it's more for Robin than for me to express a
preference, but otherwise, yes thank you. I haven't in any case looked into
the specific formulations in detail, and at this point have no informed
opinion one way or the other.

> My concern about the TAG taking on [1] in the first place was the possible
> lack of agreement about terminology and threats.

Understood.

> I'm OK with delaying any discussion of [3] or [2] to a discussion of [1]
> or any other discussion of privacy.

OK, thank you. Let me know if that changes. In the meantime, I'll cancel
that new action, and leave it to Robin (or anyone) else to request
discussion when he (they) see fit.

Thank you again.

Noah