Re: Yorick Wilks on Semantic Web & httpRange-14

FYI, I found the paper that presumably accompanies the talk:  *The Semantic
Web as the apotheosis of annotation, but what are its semantics?
(2008)<http://staffwww.dcs.shef.ac.uk/people/Y.Wilks/papers/IEEE.SW.untrak.pdf>
* . I like the fourth view: "if the [Semantic Web] just keeps moving as
an engineering development and is lucky (as the successful scale-up of the
WWW seems to have been luckier, or better designed, than many cynics
expected) then real problems will not arise." It strikes me a truly agile
approach. :)

-- Nick

Nick Gall
Phone: +1.781.608.5871