Re: ACTION-687: references to expired RFCs, etc.

Jonathan:

Do you have anything further on this? I would welcome some guidance (I come
on this one each week as I consider agenda topics, and for the last few
it's been on hold awaiting a response to my e-mail quoted below. For now,
I'll bump it one more week).

Thank you very much.

Noah