From: uri-review-bounces@ietf.org On Behalf Of Stephen Farrell
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 8:57 AM
To: uri-review@ietf.org
Cc: Barry Leiba; draft-farrell-decade-ni@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [Uri-review] Two new URI schemes for review

Hi,

We have a draft [1] that requests two new URI schemes.

The core WG are likely to want to use these we think
and possibly decade, but they're intended to be generally
useful as well.

Barry Leiba is planning to AD sponsor this and Alexey
Melnikov will be shepherding so if you can cc them ase
well as the authors on any questions or comments that'd
be good.

I hope the plan is to IETF LC this soon, once this
review and the .well-known registration review are
done.

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-decade-ni-05