Re: media fragments (Re: Draft minutes from 2012-05-03 TAG telcon)

Thomas,

Please accept my apologies as TAG chair for any possible mishandling of
this in terms of the logistics of scribing and minutes distribution. I
understand that some "damage" has been done by having this in the public
draft minutes. That said, we'll of course be glad to make any appropriate
corrections or "redactions" to the final version of the minutes, if that
would be helpful.

Since the quote in question is attributed to Larry, I suggest that you and
he discuss privately whether any such changes will be helpful before the
minutes are approved as final.

I will also take this as a reminder that we should be more careful with
distribution of draft minutes that might be disclosing, whether accurately
or not, discussions that participants considered to be private. Scribes:
since you are responsible for e-mailing draft minutes for review, please
keep this concern in mind, and check with involved parties before
distributing any questionable transcripts.

Thank you.

Noah