www-tag@w3.org from June 2010 by thread

FW: Last Call: draft-hammer-hostmeta (Web Host Metadata) to Proposed Standard Eran Hammer-Lahav (Wednesday, 30 June)

XML fragment identifier interpretation Henry S. Thompson (Thursday, 24 June)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of June 24 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 23 June)

Generic processing of Fragment IDs in RFC 3023bis Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 23 June)

Fwd: Visualization of the Metadata Universe Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 22 June)

Draft Minutes for the June 17 Telcon ashok malhotra (Friday, 18 June)

Minutes of TAG teleconference of 27 May 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 18 June)

ISSUE-66: The role of MIME in the Web Architecture Technical Architecture Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 17 June)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 June 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 17 June)

Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 16 June)

Facebook Site Scraping TOS and better protocol for indexing Karl Dubost (Wednesday, 16 June)

action-444 on persistent linking Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 15 June)

ACTION-438 Question about possibility of cross-site data sharing in Web Storage Ashok Malhotra (Tuesday, 15 June)

Re: TAG requests addition to section 3.2.1 of Part 3 [#155] Henry S. Thompson (Wednesday, 9 June)

Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document Tim Berners-Lee (Wednesday, 9 June)

ACTION-412: Dan Connolly to followup on metadatainURIs and CSRF Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 8 June)

geo: to IETF proposed standard Dan Connolly (Monday, 7 June)

permanent URIs for media Larry Masinter (Sunday, 6 June)

Minor update to TAG F2F agenda Noah Mendelsohn (Sunday, 6 June)

RE: MIME and the Web Larry Masinter (Saturday, 5 June)

Re: Schemas for XHTML Dan Connolly (Friday, 4 June)

optional reading for HTTP semantics discussion Jonathan Rees (Friday, 4 June)

ACTION-434: Some notes on organizing discussion on WebApps architecture Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group (Friday, 4 June)

AWWW and the Web interaction model (ACTION-355) John Kemp (Friday, 4 June)

persistence solutions summary Jonathan Rees (Friday, 4 June)

The TAG Teleconference of 3 June 2010 is cancelled Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 2 June)

Copy to Clipboard - ambush and abuse by javascript Tim Berners-Lee (Wednesday, 2 June)

Re: MIME and the Web Karl Dubost (Wednesday, 2 June)

RE: larry's position on URIs as names Larry Masinter (Tuesday, 1 June)

CORS, UMP and XHR (related to ACTION-340) John Kemp (Tuesday, 1 June)

Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 1 June)

Re: ACTION-432 and ACTION-422: Maps use case in client side state finding Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 1 June)

Last message date: Wednesday, 30 June 2010 18:18:49 UTC