Re: Copy to Clipboard - ambush and abuse by javascript

Well,

I think such a statement could be understood as suggestion to
introduce DRM (as we know the catastrophic implementations) into HTML
pages. Fortunately, it is not too popular.

There are well known methods to protect your users from copy: e.g.
just put a glasspane on top (a transparent picture) and you're done.

The protection is not an issue here I think.
(also note that there's not protection gained by adding such an origin
and tracking URL at the end! Inserting this hidden in som HTML
attributes would be considerably more harmful)

paul