Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

Sorry to be insisting but the discussion is about
	polyglot document
which seems to get close to the considerations on the multilingual
documents and has zero mention of the second word of "polyglot
computing".
This is a misleading closeness and what I suggest to avoid.

(I really was excited when seeing the title being discussed in the
TAG, and I am sure I'm not alone)

paul