from March 2012 by thread

Review of Turtle doc (part 1) Andy Seaborne (Friday, 30 March)

ACTION-161 completed Andy Seaborne (Wednesday, 28 March)

ACTION-160 : Check for colons in the local part of prefix names Andy Seaborne (Wednesday, 28 March)

today's RDF WG minutes Lee Feigenbaum (Wednesday, 28 March)

New Proposal (6.1) for GRAPHS Sandro Hawke (Wednesday, 28 March)

[All] Agenda for 28 March 2012 David Wood (Tuesday, 27 March)

Minutes from 21 March? David Wood (Tuesday, 27 March)

[ALL] agenda 21 Mar (Europeans: 1 hour earlier!) Guus Schreiber (Tuesday, 20 March)

Possible regret for today's telecon Antoine Zimmermann (Wednesday, 21 March)

[ALL] ISSUE-85: RDF Semantics and Identity of Values David Wood (Wednesday, 21 March)

RDF-ISSUE-85 (identity-of-values): Update RDF Semantics to distinguish between the identity of values and the (numeric) equality of values to be in line with XSD 1.1 [RDF Semantics] RDF Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 21 March)

[ALL] agenda 21 Mar (Europeans: 1 hour earlier!) Guus Schreiber (Tuesday, 20 March)

\b in Turtle Gavin Carothers (Sunday, 18 March)

March 14 telecon minutes Alex Hall (Wednesday, 14 March)

reminder for Europeans: call in 5 min Guus Schreiber (Wednesday, 14 March)

RDF as a context logic Pat Hayes (Tuesday, 13 March)

contexts Pat Hayes (Monday, 12 March)

Agenda for 14 March 2012 David Wood (Monday, 12 March)

Fwd: Comments on abstract syntax document Ivan Herman (Sunday, 11 March)

Updated some tests Ivan Herman (Thursday, 8 March)

Definitions: RFC 2046 and application/* Andy Seaborne (Thursday, 8 March)

Meeting times 1hr earlier in europre, next two weeks. Sandro Hawke (Wednesday, 7 March)

on Gavin's proposal concerning NTriples mimetype Jeremy Carroll (Wednesday, 7 March)

thought experiment: Oracle will not object to *every* substantive change to NTriple Jeremy Carroll (Wednesday, 7 March)

[Graph] abstract syntax for dealing with multiple graphs Antoine Zimmermann (Wednesday, 7 March)

[ACTION-149] Dataset semantics VS Graph use cases Antoine Zimmermann (Tuesday, 6 March)

[ALL] agenda 7 March telecon Guus Schreiber (Tuesday, 6 March)

Regrets Steve Harris (Tuesday, 6 March)

three kinds of dataset Pat Hayes (Tuesday, 6 March)

Fwd: PROV-ISSUE-291 (TLebo): Entity owl:disjointWith Activity [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o] David Wood (Monday, 5 March)

Antoine's semantics as a model theory. (Was: Re: Islands (ACTION-148)) Pat Hayes (Thursday, 1 March)

Re: Another try. Dan Brickley (Thursday, 1 March)

Re: Islands (ACTION-148) Antoine Zimmermann (Thursday, 1 March)

Reconciliation of concerns, re islands and dataset semantics? Ivan Herman (Thursday, 1 March)

Re: Can't RDF describe collection resources? Michael Hausenblas (Thursday, 1 March)

Re: Use cases wrt Dataset proposal (UC 1.5, UC 5.2) Pat Hayes (Thursday, 1 March)

Last message date: Saturday, 31 March 2012 19:48:56 UTC