Re: three kinds of dataset

Peter,

Infinity does not cause problems at all, on the contrary, that's why I'd
like to allow dataset-interpretations to assign a "local" interpretation
to an infinity of "graph names". Moreover, I'd like literals to be
allowed as "graph names".

The reason is the following. Imagine I want to extend this weak
semantics to a temporal semantics.

I'd like to say things like:

"[1927,1945]"^^interval { :x  a  :Child .}
"[1999,+\infinity]"^^interval { :x  a  :DeadPerson .}

and I want to infer that at any given year <y> >= 1999

"[<y>,<y>]"^^interval { :x  a  :DeadPerson .}

which requires that there exists an RDF/RDFS/etc-interpretation

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol