www-tag@w3.org from December 2009 by thread

ACTION-308 (part 1) - Updates to Authoritative Metadata John Kemp (Thursday, 31 December)

ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons Jonathan Rees (Sunday, 27 December)

Fwd: [widgets] Authorities will never have authority? Jonathan Rees (Monday, 21 December)

has anyone thought about Memento in the context of webarch? Jonathan Rees (Monday, 21 December)

PhoneGap and W3C Widgets convergence Robin Berjon (Monday, 21 December)

speaks_for stuff with examples on home financing, redirection, metadata, XSRF, and same origin Dan Connolly (Monday, 21 December)

comments on the widget: URI scheme Larry Masinter (Sunday, 20 December)

Minutes of TAG telcon of 2009-12-17 Henry S. Thompson (Friday, 18 December)

Re: HTML 5 Working Group closes without action TAG request to remove microdata noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Thursday, 17 December)

ACTION-363 - XRD correspondence with RDF Toby Inkster (Thursday, 17 December)

RE: [public-webapps] Comment on Widget URI (7) Larry Masinter (Thursday, 17 December)

ISSUE-65 (F2F meetings): Face to Face meetings [Meeting planning and records] Technical Architecture Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 16 December)

ISSUE-64 (weekly): Weekly Teleconference [Meeting planning and records] Technical Architecture Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 16 December)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 16 December)

Next steps on namespaces and HTML Extensibility noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 16 December)

Courtesy notification: call for consensus on HTML normative language reference issues Maciej Stachowiak (Tuesday, 15 December)

HTML WG issues scheduled to close Dec 17 comments Larry Masinter (Sunday, 13 December)

widget: URI scheme comments & responses Larry Masinter (Thursday, 10 December)

XRD <uri> vs. Link: anchor= Jonathan Rees (Thursday, 10 December)

usage of 'resource' vs 'representation' in HTML 5, CSS, HTML 4, SVG, ... Dan Connolly (Thursday, 10 December)

[Bug 8220] Remove microdata bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org (Wednesday, 9 December)

EXI for HTTP? Re: Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) LC spec addresses ISSUE-30 (binaryXML-30)? John Schneider (Tuesday, 8 December)

Host Meta and XRD, POWDER (ISSUE-36 ,siteData-36) Dan Connolly (Monday, 7 December)

ACTION-312 Find a path thru the specs that ... Jonathan Rees (Monday, 7 December)

On reading material for f2f - Web Linking Tim Berners-Lee (Saturday, 5 December)

EXI for HTTP? Re: Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) LC spec addresses ISSUE-30 (binaryXML-30)? Tim Berners-Lee (Saturday, 5 December)

Uniform Message spec Tim Berners-Lee (Saturday, 5 December)

Re: conneg, HTTPbis, and generic resources (status check) Tim Berners-Lee (Saturday, 5 December)

report of "http semantics" (AWWSW) task group Jonathan Rees (Saturday, 5 December)

W3C TAG position on policy mechanisms for Web APIs and Services noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Friday, 4 December)

Re: WebApps architecture and such [Fwd: Re: ECMA TC-39 get-together with W3C TPAC folks?] Dan Connolly (Thursday, 3 December)

"A proposal for making AJAX crawlable" squats in URI space, doesn't follow the principle of least power Dan Connolly (Thursday, 3 December)

FYI: "Microsoft Launches odata.org" Dan Connolly (Thursday, 3 December)

Re: lightly edited TAG input to DAP WG per 8 Oct and tell Noah noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Thursday, 3 December)

Re: TPAC security BOF: notes/records/next steps? Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 2 December)

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 3 December 2009 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 2 December)

Metadata architecture notes Jonathan Rees (Wednesday, 2 December)

Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 2 December)

Re: new httpbis drafts (version 8) published on 10/26 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 2 December)

Status of Roy Fieldings suggestions regarding limitations (draft-nottingham-site-meta) noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Wednesday, 2 December)

Backward-compatibility of text/html media type (ACTION-334) Henry S. Thompson (Wednesday, 2 December)

Sniffing and HTTP-bis (ACTION-309) Henry S. Thompson (Wednesday, 2 December)

Fwd: draft-nottingham-http-link-relation-07 progress Mark Nottingham (Wednesday, 2 December)

Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS Maciej Stachowiak (Tuesday, 1 December)

f2f Agenda Planning: Action 303 Web Application Architecture ashok malhotra (Tuesday, 1 December)

[Fwd: Fwd: Welcome to the W3C web security mailing list] Dan Connolly (Tuesday, 1 December)

Last message date: Thursday, 31 December 2009 17:43:51 UTC