RE: Status of Roy Fieldings suggestions regarding limitations (draft-nottingham-site-meta)

As I indicated earlier, there is another class of well-known URIs for providing a representation or metadata for resources that do not have an available URI or HTTP representation such as host-meta. In this case, it is less about order and more about lack of an appropriate place to link *from*.

I am not sure we need to directly address this in the draft, but it should be something the designated expert should take into account before approving new registrations. I think it is in the spirit of the document.

EHL