Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS

Thanks for providing a Change Proposal for this issue! The chairs are
reviewing Change Proposals to ensure that they meet the required
structure. Here is our feedback on this Change Proposal:

1) Including the subsequently sent draft text, it seems to include
sufficient summary, details and impact. The subject line seems like a
fine one-sentence summary in fact.

2) There does not appear to be a rationale. Please provide a Rationale
section.

We suggest updating the Change Proposal to reflect the feedback in
point (2).

Regards,
Maciej