from February 2010 by thread

The second revision of ontology doc after the Seoul F2F meeting 이원석 (Friday, 26 February)

publication blackout Thierry MICHEL (Thursday, 25 February)

Update API document Chris Poppe (Thursday, 25 February)

Fwd: RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting Chris Poppe (Thursday, 25 February)

Syntactic mappings Bailer, Werner (Wednesday, 24 February)

Meeting dates F2F Vienna Bailer, Werner (Wednesday, 24 February)

Regrets for next Telco (02.03.) Florian Stegmaier (Wednesday, 24 February)

Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting 이원석 (Wednesday, 24 February)

MAWG F2F bridge Thierry MICHEL (Wednesday, 24 February)

Joint session Joakim Söderberg (Wednesday, 24 February)

[MAWG] Datatypes for core properties Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 23 February)

1st F2F session adjourn and plan for tomorrow session Daniel Park (Tuesday, 23 February)

[Seoul F2F] Online Joint Session : 9 AM in EU on Wednesday 24 Feb Daniel Park (Tuesday, 23 February)

[FYI] Testing the ontology / mappings Tobias Bürger (Monday, 22 February)

Proposal for API "service" usage Felix Sasaki (Saturday, 20 February)

Re: Conference bridge for Seoul F2F meeting. Thierry MICHEL (Friday, 19 February)

Updated Logistics 6th F2F Meeting @ Seoul Korea 이원석 (Friday, 19 February)

Test suite for services approach Felix Sasaki (Thursday, 18 February)

Generating a Testsuite for API for Media Resource 1.0 Thierry MICHEL (Thursday, 18 February)

Comments on "API for Media Resource 1.0" Dominique Hazael-Massieux (Thursday, 18 February)

Request for "Good" Ontologies Michael F Uschold (Thursday, 18 February)

awareness of HTML5 media multitrack API Silvia Pfeiffer (Tuesday, 16 February)

ACTION-211: text on client/server implementation of API Bailer, Werner (Tuesday, 16 February)

Comments on the ontology document Bailer, Werner (Tuesday, 16 February)

Problem with adding an Action item to Tobias Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 16 February)

discussion slot during the F2F Thierry MICHEL (Tuesday, 16 February)

[MAWG] meeting minutes Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 16 February)

1st Workshop on the Semantics of Visual Objects (SEMVO2010) - Deadline extended to Mondary February 22, 2010 Michel_Dumontier (Monday, 15 February)

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-02-16 Joakim Söderberg (Sunday, 14 February)

[Fwd: Re: DONE [zakim] Teleconference Booking] Thierry MICHEL (Thursday, 11 February)

CfP || Workshop on Interoperable Social Media Applications (WISMA 2010) Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 9 February)

Group Charter Dates & Ontology Test Suite Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 9 February)

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-02-09 - CANCELED Daniel Park (Monday, 8 February)

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-02-09 Joakim Söderberg (Sunday, 7 February)

API at client/server side Joakim Söderberg (Sunday, 7 February)

6th F2F in Korea, Feb 23- 24 Soohong Daniel Park (Thursday, 4 February)

Re: Ontology Thierry MICHEL (Wednesday, 3 February)

minutes of yesterday's telecon Pierre-Antoine (Wednesday, 3 February)

ACTION-209: Metadata Crawler Florian Stegmaier (Tuesday, 2 February)

API doc Joakim Söderberg (Tuesday, 2 February)

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-02-02 Daniel Park (Monday, 1 February)

Last message date: Sunday, 28 February 2010 10:46:50 UTC