Re: 1st F2F session adjourn and plan for tomorrow session

Hi Felix,

It is fine with me, but I guess that the members of the group meeting
in Korea will come up with a list of things still to be changed in the
document or will implement the changes directly in the XML file, so
there might be a new version by Friday.

Best,
Véronique