Re: 1st F2F session adjourn and plan for tomorrow session

Dear Vero,

Thanks for your efforts, unfortunaltely i am also not familiar with
the converting stuff :(

As far as i can see in the meeting minutes [1] there was a small
discussion about that. I think Werner was right to suggest to postpone
this discussion. There was also the comment to snyc the property set
with the use cases - but as we have seen in the our skype session, the
use cases are way too abstract in order to convey the need for a
property.

Best,
Florian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/23-mediaann-minutes.html#item01

Am 23.02.2010 um 10:00 schrieb Veronique Malaise:

> Dear all,
>
> You can find attached the latest version of the Media Ontology
> document, taking (most of) the notes from the wiki into account.
> Last questions are:
> - shall we integrate the new properties that are listed in the wiki?
> What is the status of the discussion about these?
> - what is the status of the syntactic mappings? Did Felix or anyone
> gather them and replace some tables?
>
> If someone from the editor team can convert the enclosed XML in
> html, you can have a version of the Media Ontology document that is
> easier to check than XML, sorry to provide you with this format!
>
> Best regards,
> Véronique
> <mediaont-1.0vm.xml>
>
> On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:54 AM, Daniel Park wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> We'd adjourn today session. Most times for ontology docs review and
>> update. Until tomorrow joint session (with online participants from
>> 9 - 10 AM in EU timezone), we will be working on both ontology and
>> API docs and trying to clean out all of major issues in tomorrow
>> joint teleconf.
>>
>> Should you have any urgent issues and comments on those activities,
>> please be preparing them and speak up during the call tomorrow.
>>
>> Thanks and see you tomorrow.
>>
>> REMIND: 9 - 10 AM in EU Timezone
>>
>> --
>> Soohong Daniel Park