Re: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

Hello Bennett,

I agree that this separation is useful, and I think we should adopt it in
MAWG. But this is a personal opinion, a working group answer will come
later. A question regarding the syntactic issue: have you looked at / worked
on / preferring a specific effort of standardization in this area, see e.g.
the efforts listed at sec. 3.2 from
http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/charter/ ?

Best,

Felix