Re: Group Charter Dates & Ontology Test Suite

Daniel Park wrote:
> Florian,
>
> Here is the updated milestone from the past TPAC09.
>
> Specification
>

> LC
>

> CR
>

> PR
>

> Rec
>
> Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0
>

> Dec
>
> 2009
>

> Ontology for Media Resource 1.0
>

> March
>
> 2010
>

> May
>
> 2010
>

> Sep
>
> 2010
>

> Dec
>
> 2010
>
> API for Media Resource 1.0
>

> March
>
> 2010
>

> May
>
> 2010
>

> Sep
>
> 2010
>

> Dec
>
> 2010
>

> We did not need to update the milestone in WG charter due to *End Date:
> 30 June 2010* in WG charter.

Right we will extend the charter in June accordingly.

> After F2F in Korea, both documents will be ready for WGLC.

I guess you mean LCWD.

  After WGLC
> ends successfully,

There is a 4 weeks for LC review. Then we have to deal with the
comments. Respond and address commenter's issues.

we should go to CR and call for implementations, and
> come up with a report to be ready for the next step (PR).

Right to exit CR we need to show a testsuite + an Implementation report.

Thierry.

Perferably,
> test suites should be done during CR or before...That's due for text
> suite in my sense.

Right we should start working on the test suite before CR if possible.