Re: 1st F2F session adjourn and plan for tomorrow session

Dear all,

You can find attached the latest version of the Media Ontology
document, taking (most of) the notes from the wiki into account. Last
questions are:
- shall we integrate the new properties that are listed in the wiki?
What is the status of the discussion about these?
- what is the status of the syntactic mappings? Did Felix or anyone
gather them and replace some tables?

If someone from the editor team can convert the enclosed XML in html,
you can have a version of the Media Ontology document that is easier
to check than XML, sorry to provide you with this format!

Best regards,
Véronique