RE: ACTION-211: text on client/server implementation of API

Good, thanks, Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: Bailer, Werner [mailto:werner.bailer@joanneum.at]
Sent: jeudi, 18. février 2010 13:34
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: ACTION-211: text on client/server implementation of API

I can think of cases for both scenarios:

- A client requests the metadata document and processes it locally corresponds to scenario 1.
- A service/system could request it and put it into a repository or temporary storage, process it, and possibly make the results available on the web again, that would be scenario 2.

Best regards,
Werner