RE: Regrets for next Telco (02.03.)

Dear all,

Regrets as well, I have a another meeting.

Concerning ACTION-215 (info on next F2F): I have put preliminary information on the Wiki, and you can already register by sending me an email. As stated in a previous mail, there are no rooms available on the 29th, the options are thus a 3 day meeting (Apr. 26-28) or a 2 day meeting (Apr. 27-28). Let me know what you decide.

Best regards,
Werner