Von: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] im Auftrag von Joakim Söderberg [joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 07. Februar 2010 16:28
An: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: API at client/server side

Dear all,
Do you agree with me to include a section in the API doc about implementation issues? I think it would be helpful for the test implementers, and it can serve as an initial effort on a Primer doc.

If so do we have volunteers to write this section? Werner has already drawn a nice figure (included).

Regards
Joakim