W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > January 2007

Re: Agenda: WS-Policy WG F2F 24 - 2007-01-16 to 2007-01-18

From: Fabian Ritzmann <Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:13:39 +0200
To: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Message-id: <45ACB363.9010500@Sun.COM>

Hi,

I'll only be able to attend in the mornings. I'd appreciate if "my" 
issues could be discussed before noon. I noticed these in particular:

e) Support for operations with the same name, Fabian 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0065.html

ACTION-175 Open an issue related to operations with the same name. 
Fabian Ritzmann
DONE.

ACTION-187 OPEN O to send an email with clear set of alternatives for 
issue 4127 David Orchard 2007-01-17
Status: Done
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0092.html


p) [NEW ISSUE]: Policy assertion semantics independent of attachment 
mechanism
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4198 
<http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4198>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0083.html


Fabian



Christopher B Ferris wrote:
>
> Agenda: WS-Policy WG F2F 24 - 2007-01-16 to 2007-01-18
>
> The WS-Policy WG will meet F2F in San Francisco, CA from Jan 16-18, 2007.
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/ws-policy-f2f-logistics.html
>
> The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG F2F is documented on the 
> WG's administrative home page:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone
>
> Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented 
> on the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html
>
> Tuesday Jan 16
>
> 1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair (9:00 am PST)
>
> a) Scribe List:
>
> Toufic Boubez (Tue AM F2F)
> Frederick Hirsch (Tue PM F2F)
> Felix Sasaki (Wed AM F2F)
> Prasad Yendluri (Wed PM F2F)
> Dimitar Angelov
> Sanjiva Weerawarana
> Ruchith Fernando
> Jeffrey Crump
> Tom Jordahl
> Vladislav Bezrukov
> ----------------------
> Jeff Mischkinsky
> Abbie Barbir
> Anthony Nadalin
> Ashok Malhotra
> Daniel Roth
> Sergey Beryozkin
> Charlton Barreto
> Sanka Samaranayake
> Fabian Ritzmann
> David Orchard
> Yakov Sverdlov
> Ümit Yalçinalp
> Asir Vedamuthu
> Maryann Hondo
> Dale Moberg
> Chris Ferris
> Mark Little
> Monica Martin
> Glen Daniels
> William Henry
>
> b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
> Member only:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
>
> 2. Review and approval of last week's telcon minutes, Chair (9:05 am PST)
>
> a) Review and approval of 2007-01-10 minutes, Chair
> Draft minutes (member only):
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/10-ws-policy-minutes.html
>
> 3. Future WG meetings, Chair (9:10 am PST)
>
> a) Next distributed meeting is Wed Jan 31 - Chair is TBD.
>
> b) Future meetings
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings
>
> c) Mar F2F meeting hosting offer from WebMethods
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jan/0000.html
>
> d) Future meeting schedule including F2F meetings after Mar 2007 meeting
>
> e) Dinner/Social, DaveO
>
> 4. Editorial team report (9:20 am PST)
> Current Editors drafts:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts
>
> a) Update WS-Policy Editor's drafts, Editors
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0052.html
>
> b) ACTION-172 Produce a proposal for resolving issue 4041 by January 
> 10 Editors
> DONE.  See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0070.html
>
> 5. Review action items, Chair (9:30 am PST)
> Open action items:
> Member only:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open
>
> ACTION-172 Produce a proposal for resolving issue 4041 by January 10 
> Editors
> DONE.  See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0070.html
>
> ACTION-173 Add the change proposal to Issue 4045 Christopher Ferris
> Status: pending, due 1/5/07
>
> ACTION-174 See what XPointer are in line with WSDL and syntax David 
> Orchard
> Status: Done
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0095.html
>
> ACTION-179 OPEN And Ashok to come up with complete wording/proposal 
> for EPR-related LC issue regarding policy attachment. Glen Daniels 
> 2007-01-10
>
> ACTION-181 OPEN And Maryann to come up with a new version of the 
> wording for the last sentence of sec 4.3.2, as an amended proposal for 
> 4142 Umit Yalcinalp 2007-01-10
>
> ACTION-182 OPEN File a new issue against primer/guidelines suggesting 
> the need for examples of intersection with/without empty wsp:Policy 
> (see issue 4142) Umit Yalcinalp 2007-01-10
>
> ACTION-183 OPEN Research ownership of "Contoso" name/trademark. Asir 
> Vedamuthu 2007-01-10
>
> ACTION-185 OPEN Look into hosting March F2F Abbie Barbir 2007-01-17
>
> ACTION-186 OPEN to send response to XML Core WG regarding review of 
> C14N draft Paul Cotton 2007-01-17
>
> ACTION-187 OPEN O to send an email with clear set of alternatives for 
> issue 4127 David Orchard 2007-01-17
> Status: Done
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0092.html
>
> ACTION-188 OPEN Create a bug to change in,out ->input, output in 
> fragment syntax David Orchard 2007-01-17
>
> 6. Liaison items (9:45 am PST)
> None.
>
> 7. Last Call reviews from other WGs (9:45 am PST)
>
> a) C14N 1.1 Last Call review announcement, XML Core WG 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006OctDec/0109.html
>
> Paul's previous review from Oct 2006:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Oct/0142
> Status: Paul is trying to determine if the Last Call documents have 
> changed from the WDs he reviewed in Oct.
>
> ACTION-186 OPEN to send response to XML Core WG regarding review of 
> C14N draft Paul Cotton 2007-01-17
>
> b) [NEW ISSUE] 4210 WSDL WG Editorial comments on Framework
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0098.html
>
> c) [NEW ISSUE] 4211 WSDL WG Editorial comments on Attachment
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0099.html
>
> 8. Framework and Attachments Last Call issues, Part I (9:50 am PST)
>
> a) NEW ISSUE 4138: Normalization Algorithm is broken, Umit 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0011.html
> Status: members need time to consider this
>
> b) NEW ISSUE 4141: Policy parameter definition is not accurate, Umit 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0013.html
> Status: Umit and Dan have action-180
>
> ACTION-180 OPEN And Dan to discuss resolution of 4141 and come back 
> with an amended proposal for 2007-01-10. Umit Yalcinalp 2007-01-10
> DONE. See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0025.html
>
> c) NEW ISSUE 4142: Contradictory recommendation for nesting and 
> intersection, Umit 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0014.html
> Status: Umit and Maryann have action-181
>
> ACTION-181 OPEN And Maryann to come up with a new version of the 
> wording for the last sentence of sec 4.3.2, as an amended proposal for 
> 4142 Umit Yalcinalp 2007-01-10
>
> d) WS-RX review (informal), Ashok
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0077.html
>
> 9. Break (10:30 am PST)
>
> 10. Framework and Attachments Last Call issues, Part II (10:50 am PST)
>
> a) [NEW ISSUE] 4150 Duplicate text exists in Section 3 and 3.2, 
> PolicyAttachment, Monica
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0027.html
>
> b) WS-Addressing comments relating to WS-Policy LC
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0037.html
>
> d) [NEW ISSUE] 4177 Disambiguate notational convention for choice 
> syntax, Fabian
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0056.html
>
> e) [NEW ISSUE]: LC Comments from SAWSDL WG
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0064.html
>
> f) NEW Issue: How to ignore some "ignorable" assertions only?, Prasad
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0072.html
>
> 11. Lunch (12:30 pm PST)
>
> 12. Framework and Attachements Last call issues, Part III (1:30 pm PST)
>
> a) [NEW ISSUE]: Clarify namespace restrictions
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4196 
> <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4196>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0078.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0096.html
>
> b) Inconsistency on treatment of unknown extensibility elements
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4197 
> <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4197>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0079.html
>
> c) WS-RX review (informal), Ashok
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0077.html
>
> d) [NEW ISSUE]: 4203 Introduction misleading (Framework)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0085.html
>
> e) [NEW ISSUE]: 4204 misleading text in sect 2.3 (Framework)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0087.html
>
> f) [NEW ISSUE]: 4205 editorial nits WS-Policy 1.5 - Framework
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0088.html
>
> g) [NEW ISSUE]: 4206 Clarify treatment of policy assertion parameters 
> in compatibility determination
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0089.html
>
> h) [NEW ISSUE]: 4207 misleading text in sect 2.2 (Attachments)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0090.html
>
> i) [NEW Issue 4209] Example 3.1 does not follow the algorithm in 
> merging policies
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0097.html
>
> j) [NEW ISSUE] 4224 Section 4, last paragraph content is too 
> restrictive - policy element information items are processed in 
> multiple contexts
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0121.html
>
> k) [NEW ISSUE] 4225 (was RE: Editorial issues in the Framework spec 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0125.html
>
> l) [NEW ISSUE] 4226 (was RE: Editorial issues in the Attachment spec 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0124.html
>
> 13. Candidate Recommendation schedule and exit criteria (2:30 pm PST)
>
> 14. Break (3:30 pm PST)
>
> 15. WSDL 1.1 Element Identifiers (3:50 pm PST)
>
> a) Dec Editor's Draft:
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/wsdl11elementidentifiers.html
> See note from David:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0048.html
>
> b) ACTION-156 OPEN Respond to 1.1 element names topic Ashok Malhotra 
> DONE.  See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0128.html
>
> ACTION-171 Raise this technical issue (form of the 
> portType/operation/message designator) with jonathan Paul Cotton
> DONE.
>
> Ashok raised the matter with the WSDL WG.  See thread starting at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0058.html
> See WSDL WG's response:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0092.html
> Also see the thread regarding the "In/Out" designators:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0100.html
>
> ACTION-188 OPEN Create a bug to change in,out ->input, output in 
> fragment syntax David Orchard 2007-01-17
>
> c) ISSUE 4045: Scoping WSDL1.1 identifiers to WS-Pol Att defined 
> attachment points
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4045
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0031.html
>
> ACTION-173 Add the change proposal to Issue 4045 Christopher Ferris
>
> d) 'Canonical form for WSDL 1.1 Element Identifiers', Paul 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0028.html
>
> ACTION-174 See what XPointer are in line with WSDL and syntax David 
> Orchard
> Status: Done
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0095.html
>
> e) Support for operations with the same name, Fabian 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0065.html
>
> ACTION-175 Open an issue related to operations with the same name. 
> Fabian Ritzmann
> DONE.
>
> ACTION-187 OPEN O to send an email with clear set of alternatives for 
> issue 4127 David Orchard 2007-01-17
> Status: Done
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0092.html
>
> f) [NEW ISSUE] 4208: identifiers should use WSDL 1.1 element names not 
> WSDL 2.0 component names
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0094.html
>
> 16. Recess (5:00 pm PST)
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>
>
> Wednesday Jan 17
>
> 1. Primer issues 9:00 am PST)
>
> a) ACTION-152 Review 4.4.8 with respect to the addition of the 
> ignorable attribute ("treasure island") due December 1, David Orchard 
> DONE. See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0070.html
> Status: David outlined his proposal at the Dec 20 meeting.  The WG has 
> until Jan 10 to decide if it should be adopted.
>
> b) (NEW) ISSUE 4041: Update primer to mention ignorable as needed, 
> Frederick
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4041
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0026.html
>
> ACTION-172 Produce a proposal for resolving issue 4041 by January 10 
> Editors
>
> c) [NEW ISSUE] 4103 Questionable use of Contoso Ltd in Primer, Chris 
> Ferris
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4103
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0077.html
> See thread ending at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0102.html
> Status: Asir and Chris have actions 183, 184 respectively
>
> ACTION-183 OPEN Research ownership of "Contoso" name/trademark. Asir 
> Vedamuthu 2007-01-10
>
> ACTION-184 OPEN Follow-up on arch of www doc\\'s use of a company name 
> Christopher Ferris 2007-01-10
>
> d) [NEW ISSUE] 4212, 4213 Use of empty policy for nesting should be 
> exemplified
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0100.html
>
> 2. Break (10:30 am PST)
>
> 3. Guidelines issues Part I (10:50 am PST)
>
> a) 3953 - Remove language that use of security policy assertions 
> forces nested assertions for other domains, Frederick
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3953
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0039.html
> Status: Frederick's update proposal against more recent Guidelines doc:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0008.html
> Revised proposal, closing Action-176:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0090.html
>
> ACTION-163 Work with Frederick to draft an example of the RM and 
> security composition requiring nesting Umit Yalcinalp 2006-12-13 DONE. 
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0066.html
>
> ACTION-176 Revise proposal to accommodate Chris Ferris\\\\' ideas. 
> Umit to assist. Issue 3953. Coordinate with MaryAnn and Chris Ferris. 
> Frederick Hirsch
> Status: Done
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0090.html
>
> b) 3979 Clarify the guidance in section 5.9.1 on referencing policy 
> expressions, Dan Roth
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3979
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0104.html
>
> ACTION-164 Try to write up alternative text that takes into 
> consideration today\\'s discussion on issue 3979 DONE. See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0071.html
>
> c) ISSUE 4072: Statements not relevant to assertion design, Dan
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4072
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0046.html
> Fabian's response:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0063.html
>
> d) ISSUE 4073: Free standing statements, Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4073
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0049.html
>
> e) ISSUE 4074: Collection of unclear Guidance or text issues, Dan
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4074
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0053.html
> See exchange between Dan and Umit at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0085.html
>
> 4. Lunch (12:30 pm PST)
>
> 5. Guidelines issues Part II (1:30 pm PST)
>
> f) ISSUE 4040: [Guidelines] Update guidelines to include discussion of 
> ignorable, Frederick http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4040
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0025.html
>
> g) 3978 Clarify if Section 7 on defining new policy attachment 
> mechanisms is necessary, Dan Roth
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3978
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0102.html
> Maryann's response:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0131.html
>
> h) 3989 Suggested format for the Guidelines document., Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3989
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0113.html
> Maryann's response:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0132.html
> Asir:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0139.html
> Umit:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0141.html
>
> i) 3988 Section 8 doesn't illustrate how to design an assertion., Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3988
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0112.html
> Email discussion thread:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0000.html
>
> j) ISSUE 4035: [ Guidelines] Section 2 should account for interop 
> impact of non-wire or one-party assertions and ignorable property
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4035
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0007.html
>
> 6. Break (3:30 pm PST)
>
> 7. Guidelines issues Part III (3:50 pm PST)
>
> k) ISSUE (4074): [Guidelines] Collection of unclear Guidance or text 
> issues, Dan
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4074
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Dec/0053.html
>
> l) 3981 What is the relevance of Section 4 'Authoring Styles' to 
> policy assertion design?, Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3981
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0107.html
> n) 3986 Parameters vs. Nested Policy decision at the Domain Level?, Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3986
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0110.html
>
> m) 3987 Section 5.9 - Lifecycle of Assertions?, Asir
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3987
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0111.html
>
> o) 3990 Content in Section 5.7 is unclear, Dan Roth 
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3990
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Nov/0114.html
>
> p) [NEW ISSUE]: Policy assertion semantics independent of attachment 
> mechanism
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4198 
> <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4198>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0083.html
>
> 8. V.Next issues (4:45 pm PST)
>
> a) [V.Next] 4178 Declaration of policy domains in policy expressions
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0057.html
>
> b) [V.Next] 4179 Preferences for policy expressions
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jan/0058.html
>
> 9. Recess (5:00 pm PST)
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>
>
> Thursday Jan 18
>
> 1. Any other business (9:00 am PST)
>
> Note that we will use Thursday as overflow from the previous days 
> discussion,
> to allow for proposals to be written, circulated, and reviewed, etc.
>
> 2. Break (10:30 am PST)
>
> 3. Any other business II (10:50 am PST)
>
> 4. Lunch (12:30 pm PST)
>
> 5. Any other business III (1:30 am PST)
>
> 6. Adjourn (3:00 pm PST)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christopher Ferris
> STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
> email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
> blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
> phone: +1 508 377 9295
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
>
>


-- 
Fabian Ritzmann
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Stella Business Park             Phone +358-9-525 562 96
Lars Sonckin kaari 12            Fax   +358-9-525 562 52
02600 Espoo                      Email Fabian.Ritzmann@Sun.COM
Finland
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 11:14:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:45 GMT