from December 2016 by thread

Facebook Payment Mediator & Payment App Roy McElmurry (Wednesday, 28 December)

Call for Exclusions (Update): Web Payments HTTP Messages 1.0; Web Payments HTTP API 1.0 Xueyuan Jia (Monday, 19 December)

Intent to Implement - Web2Native Bridge for Android Anders Rundgren (Saturday, 17 December)

[Minutes and Summary] 16 December Credit Transfer Payment Method Specification meeting Ian Jacobs (Friday, 16 December)

Blog post: Web Payments Traction in 2016 and Looking Ahead Ian Jacobs (Friday, 16 December)

wpwg-ACTION-42: Review the cg required list and send to the wg list ( a list of relevant terms for the api Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Friday, 16 December)

[w3c/webpayments] Operational considerations (#201) ianbjacobs (Friday, 16 December)

[Minutes] 15 Dec WPWG teleconference Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 15 December)

Make travel plans now: WPWG face-to-face meeting 23-24 March in Chicago Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 15 December)

wpwg-ACTION-41: Ask emvco if they would be ok with our use of short strings this way Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 15 December)

wpwg-ACTION-40: Propose changes to pmi spec and payment manifest spec regarding loosening of the https syntax requirement and secure payment method manifest hosting Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 15 December)

GSMA Mobile Payments API Adrian Hope-Bailie (Wednesday, 14 December)

Preparing for conversations about merchant adoption of Payment Request API Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 13 December)

[Agenda] 14 December Payments Apps Task Force Call Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 13 December)

[w3c/webpayments] comma fix (#196) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] [Payment Request] Should we allow a "polling" mechanism for websites to not invoke the API if there are no enabled methods (#159) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] How should the group update documents in 'TR' space? (#167) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

[w3c/webpayments] Add link to issue 19 (#197) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Should payment method specifications contain WebIDL? (#133) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

[w3c/webpayments] try again issue 19 (#198) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

[w3c/webpayments] Added tokenized cards link (#199) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

[w3c/webpayments] Updated links on README (#200) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 December)

Automatic publication set up for three WPWG specifications Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 7 December)

[Agenda] 8 December 2016 WPWG call Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 7 December)

[Agenda] 7 December Payments Apps Task Force Call Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 6 December)

[w3c/webpayments] Big reorg (#195) ianbjacobs (Monday, 5 December)

Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 1 December Web Payments Working Group call] Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 1 December)

[w3c/webpayments] updated proposals home page (#194) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 1 December)

Payment Manifest Proposal 刘大鹏(鹏成) (Thursday, 1 December)

Last message date: Thursday, 29 December 2016 10:25:35 UTC