Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 8 December 2016 WPWG call]

Hi all,

Minutes from the call today:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/12/08-wpwg-minutes

Please note our two resolutions:

 * Regarding canMakePayment:

   - Accept the current PR (which implies editorial changes and ambiguity)
   - Editors will work to see if they get agreement on how to reduce ambiguity but the answer may be they can't
   - Editors will report back on their changes on the 15 dec call
   - The specific mechanism for limiting access to the API is still up for discussion

 * Regarding Push Payments
   - Adopt the pull request for paymentRequestID
     https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/pull/292/files

Next meeting: 15 December
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20161215

Ian

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 9:00 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The agenda for tomorrow’s call:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20161208
>
> IMPORTANT: We would like to resolve whether to adopt the proposal
> for detecting payment method availability. Please review this pull request in
> advance and be prepared to discuss it on the call:
> https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/pull/316
>
> Meeting logistics:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Meetings
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447