Re: [Agenda] 14 December Payments Apps Task Force Call

From: Adam Roach <abr@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:52:25 -0600
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
On 12/13/16 09:08, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> ACTION 20161102: AdamR to take a stab at writing up description of payment app function to return boolean if filter matches; see

Sorry for sliding in with a proposal at the 11th hour, but hopefully
this will our non-American readers a chance to glance over what I have
in mind:

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/pull/76

Thanks to Rouslan for giving this so much thought -- it saved me a lot
of head scratching about how to fit the puzzle pieces together.

--
Adam Roach
Principal Engineer, Mozilla