Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 7 December Payments Apps Task Force Call]

Hi all,

Minutes from today’s call:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/12/07-apps-minutes

Next calls: 14 December, 4 January

NOTE: We are currently entertaining a proposal to move the weekly apps meeting to Tuesdays at 10:00 ET starting 10 January.
The move proposal is based on an increase in participation from the West Coast. If you have wanted to participate in the
call but have not been able to due to the meeting time, please let know whether this new day/time would make it possible
for you to attend. We already know, unfortunately, that this new time does not work for Tommy, and it will be undoubtedly
less favorable to Max and possibly other participants…so we are still discussing.

Ian

> On Dec 6, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Participants in the payments app task force,
>
> We meet 7 December at 9am ET. Draft agenda below.
> Please let me know if there are other topics you
> would like to discuss.
>
> Previous meeting 30 November:
>  https://www.w3.org/2016/11/30-apps-minutes
>
> WebEx (as usual):
> https://www.w3.org/2016/08/payment-apps-tf.ics
>
> Ian
>
> ========
> Upcoming meeting schedule:
> * 14 Dec, 4 Jan 2017
>
> ACTION Ian 20161116: Look into a new meeting time based on who is participating in the call.
>
> PROPOSED:
> - Task force meetings moved to Tuesdays at 10:00 ET starting 10 January.
>
> ========
> Recent spec edits
>
> Incorporated into:
> https://w3c.github.io/webpayments-payment-apps-api/
>
> Issue 69: Reference Web Manifest Specification
>  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/69
>
> Edit:
>  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/pull/70/commits/2802cb0b716dcb2dde29d95bdf5c4f14f15dc08e
>
> But this does not close the issue. I'd like to get more input from
> Marcos on this issue.
>
> Issue 12: Passing details on payment options
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/12
>
> Edit:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/pull/70/commits/0176dfb5ee84c087109149d024989d83eefd1cf3
>
> ========
> Getting to FPWD
>
> I'd like to discuss what we would like to accomplish before we request
> FPWD, or any dependencies we should resolve before doing so.
>
> ========
> Issue 48: Payment app identifier to payment app manifest filename mapping
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/48
>
> Proposal from Adrian:
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/48#issuecomment-261786242
>
> This relates to the payment method manifest naming conversation. I have
> sought additional input on using HTTP headers.
>
> ========
> Filtering
>
> [For discussion on 14 December]
>
> Issue 63: Should payment apps implement payment method-specific filters?
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/63
>
> ACTION 20161102: AdamR to take a stab at writing up description of payment app function to return boolean if filter matches; see
> https://www.w3.org/2016/11/02-apps-minutes.html#item03
>
> ========
> Other issues
>
> * Review of open issues
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447