Re: Payment Manifest Proposal

Hi Max,

A couple of suggestions for the Android part of the manifest:

   1. Samsung has requested that we add "version" field, which is the
   minimum version number as specified in AndroidManifest.xml of the payment
   app.
   2. The Android section should be a list of dictionaries instead of a
   single dictionary. This allows for multiple payment apps for the same
   identifier.

Good work!

Cheers,
Rouslan