from April to June 2023 by subject

1st draft: N'Ko layout requirements FOR REVIEW

agenda+ character templates [I18N-ACTION-1260][I18N-ACTION-1257]

agenda+ Colour for uname and visited links

agenda+ Get your W3C Zoom account and switch your group to use it before end of June

agenda+ Go/no go for publication of bidi-source article

agenda+ Go/no go for publication of qa-bidi-unicode-controls article

agenda+ How do we feel about installable locales?

agenda+ mediacapture comment, agenda+ surrogate pair definition

agenda+ Pending issues against the Web App Translations proposal of the Web App Manifest spec

agenda+ Registration information time zone handling

agenda+ Scalable Video Coding (SVC) Extension for WebRTC

agenda+ Scratchpad for Respec/Bikeshed issue requesting macro for character markup

agenda+ Send qa-bidi-source for wide review

Changes to Ready-made Counter Styles doc

Daily github digest (WG INTERNAL review issues)

Event Invitation: I18N ⇔ CSS

Event Invitation: W3C Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

Event Updated: I18N ⇔ CSS

Event Updated: W3C Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

For review: N’Ko Layout Requirements

Fwd: [w3ctag/accessibility-questionnaire] Synergy with i18n short checklist? (Issue #3)

I18N-ACTION-1261: File wicg/manifest-incubations issues

I18N-ACTION-1262: Respond to wot profile thread and schedule call if possible

I18N-ACTION-1263: Update css-view-transition and reply to wot-thing thread

I18N-ACTION-1264: Follow up on custom property namespacing

I18N-ACTION-1265: Follow up with richard about i18n-discuss#11

I18N-ACTION-1266: Set up new teleconference bridge in zoom

I18N-ACTION-1267: Make the character template use brown

I18N-ACTION-1268: Publish qa-bidi-source

I18N-ACTION-1269: Publish qa-bidi-unicode-controls

I18N-ACTION-1270: Check into how to list questions at the top of a digest and/or improve lang enablement communications

I18N-ACTION-1271: Ask group to review languagedev_participation by next week

I18N-ACTION-1272: Look at view transitions (

I18N-ACTION-1273: Ask unicode about making reference glyphs generally available for download e.g. for w3c specs

I18N-ACTION-1274: Create tracking issue and follow up on glyph generation by unicode once edcom has made progress

I18N-ACTION-1275: Publish fpwd of korean gap analysis

I18N-ACTION-1276: Respond to csswg 8636 about making ready-made counter styles into a registry and i18n's thoughts on that

I18N-ACTION-1277: And fantasai to have informal explanation sessions about counter style translations with csswg members

I18N-ACTION-1278: Do research on a11y-discov-vocab#3

New article draft for review: Working with source code markup and code examples for RTL scripts

Probable regrets

Publication request: N'Ko Layout Requirements for 13 Jun

Review glossary entries for conflicts with or consistency with infra

Weekly github digest (I18n repos)

Weekly github digest (Review comments)

Weekly github digest (Tracker items)

Last message date: Thursday, 29 June 2023 14:39:21 UTC