Re: agenda+ Get your W3C Zoom account and switch your group to use it before end of June

I'm expecting that the only thing that should change is that you'll need
to use a different URL to join the meeting.  I wanted to bring it up at
the meeting so that we can be aware of that change, and discuss when to
make the switch.

I believe that staff accounts are the ones that will be used to set up
the regular meetings.

ri