From: Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2023 11:43 AM
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Subject: agenda+ Pending issues against the Web App Translations proposal of
the Web App Manifest spec

We have 3 pending issues against the Web App Translations proposal of the
Web App Manifest (WAM) spec, and we should send them out:

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/labels/s%3Awicg-manifest-incubations

Background:

MiniApp Manifest (MAM) is moving to CR, and the MiniApps WG plans to reuse
WAM's i18n solution according to the feedback from the TAG review.
However, WAM's i18n solution has not progressed (partly because we didn't
raise those review issues, and partly because they don't consider it high
priority IIUC), so I hope we send our pending issues out and see whether the
WAM folks can solve it in a reasonable timeframe. If WAM still don't have
any progress in a few months, I guess MAM may need to come up with its own
i18n solution.

Thanks,

Fuqiao