Re: notes for 6/6 until 1:10

Are you testing whether anyone reads these notes or not? Or is this
really what occurred? ;) A thankless jobs needs must have some humor.

Christopher Welty wrote:

> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe:  Chris Welty
>
> 1) Join call/attendance/admin (10 min)
>
> - regrets: Dean, Finin, Gibbins, Hellman, Klein, McGuinness, Smith
> (ChrisW regrets volunteering to scribe)
> Guus will scribe the roll.  Don't forget Darth Vader's presence.  Next
> time we should add Yoda in order to acheive "balance"
>
> - ISWC / telecon Jun 13
>
> Ian will provide a speakerphone for Jun 13th telecon.  Roughly 10 people
> to be at ISWC for that call, including chairs.  They will likely be
> intoxicated.  DanC will chair the telecon, and produce an agenda.  Dan
> will not be intoxicated.
>
> - WOWG schedule revision
>
> 2) ACTION item review
>     (chair, 10 min)
>
> ACTION Connolly: to arrange direct CVS access for
> appropriate members [Jeremy Carroll, Jos de Roo] of the test focus
> area to that repository.
>
> DanC: ToClass progress.  ("ToClass" renamed "some")
>
> ACTION Deborah McGuinness, Frank van Harmelen, Pat Hayes:
>          coedit level 1 document as draft to WG
>
> In progress.
>
> ACTION Jim Hendler - find editor for D+O document
>
> ???
>
> ACTION Jon Borden to send email to RDF Core and WebOnt with DT review.
>    (action completed, need URIs for the log)
>
> done
>
> ACTION Dan Connolly - set up "vote" on name replacements for
> hasClass/toClass (note: just a straw poll, not a binding WG vote)
>
> in progress
>
> ACTION Peter Patel-Schneider to send message to Webont mailing list
> with latest version of abstract syntax/features document
>
> done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Jun/0049.html
>
> ACTION  Heflin, DeRoos to review Full Feature Document
>
> in progress.  Heflin has sent comments.
>
> ACTION: Patel-Schneider, Hendler, Volz to review Gibbins RDFS
> document, Gibbins to send to RDFS comments thereafter.
>
> in progress
>
> ACTION Heflin to update requirements document by June 13; Welty,
> Hellman to review.
>
> in progress
>
> ACTION: - Heflin, Carroll, Borden to review XML Presentation Syntax
> document
>
> in progress.  JimH and DanC will review as well.
>
> ------------------
> New Section - Issue action review
>
> ISSUE ACTIONS (Mike Smith to edit into document)
>   Issue 4.5 Inverse of -- Dan Connolly resolution + amendment as logged
> >(a) ISSUE InverseOf
> >Proposed resolution by Dan Connoly:
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002May/0264.html
>
> At 5:47 PM -0400 6/4/02, Jim Hendler wrote:
> >Issue 5.11
> >b) ISSUE hasClass/ToClass-names
> >DanC is issue owner

> 3) Multi-part agenda item -- ISSUE CLEANUP 1.1 - 3.4 (30 min, Hendler)
>
> 3a) Proposal to close issue 1.1 Variables
> Issue: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#1.1-Variables
> [...]

Dr. Leo Obrst		The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@mitre.org Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770	7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA