www-tag@w3.org from May 2011 by thread

Re: Issue-57 document uploaded "Providing and discovering definitions of URIs" Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 31 May)

Session on mime types and fragids Jeni Tennison (Tuesday, 31 May)

Issue 57 document uploaded "Providing and discovering definitions of URIs" Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 31 May)

ACTION-541: New TAG draft "Publishing and Linking on the Web" Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 31 May)

Re: Question about CURIEs and SPARQL Jonathan Rees (Sunday, 29 May)

Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-05-26 Jeni Tennison (Saturday, 28 May)

Another ISSUE-50 alert: namecoin Jonathan Rees (Saturday, 28 May)

Fwd: requesting feedback regarding HTML5 and RFC 3987 Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 27 May)

Identifying Application State (was HashInURI) ashok malhotra (Friday, 27 May)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 26 May 2011 Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 26 May)

ACTION-541: Finding on deep linking, copyright and related terminology Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 25 May)

ACTION-481: Draft finding on client-side application state for the TAG F2F Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 25 May)

ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 24 May)

Agenda for next week's TAG telcon will be late Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 20 May)

List of TAG product pages Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 20 May)

ACTION-526: Draft product page for TAG work on MIME Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 20 May)

ACTION-522: Draft TAG Product Page for HTML/XML Unification Noah Mendelsohn (Friday, 20 May)

Fwd: Re http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510 Tim Berners-Lee (Friday, 20 May)

DRAFT Minutes from the May 5, 2011 TAG Telcon Larry Masinter (Thursday, 19 May)

ISSUE-27: Fwd: IRI vs. URI Reference in RDFa Jonathan Rees (Thursday, 19 May)

ISSUE-57 & ISSUE-63 draft: Information Resources and Web Metadata Jonathan Rees (Wednesday, 18 May)

TAG call of 19 May 2011 is canceled Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 17 May)

Fwd: Discussion of Blob URI Scheme for Binary Data Access | IETF Noah Mendelsohn (Saturday, 14 May)

Minutes from the May 12, 2011 TAG Telcon ashok malhotra (Saturday, 14 May)

Repurposing the Hash Sign for the New Web comments Syd Lawrence (Friday, 13 May)

EU/UK legislation re. cookies Jeni Tennison (Friday, 13 May)

Information accountability Jonathan Rees (Wednesday, 11 May)

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 May 2011 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 11 May)

Status of TAG ACTION-539: Larry Masinter/Thomas Roessler liaison regarding registries Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 11 May)

ACTION-501: Geolocation access control on a per site basis Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 11 May)

W3C TAG Status Report for January - April 2011 Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 10 May)

Changing the meaning of Robots.txt Karl Dubost (Tuesday, 10 May)

(ISSUE-50) PersID initiative promotes cooperation between Persistent Identifier systems Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 10 May)

New Privacy-Related Cookie Directive in UK (interpretation of new EU law) Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group (Monday, 9 May)

US lawmakers introduce proposals for consumers to opt out of online tracking Noah Mendelsohn (Saturday, 7 May)

Re: RDFa Core last call comments - "have not yet caught up" Jeni Tennison (Thursday, 5 May)

W3C Registries, IANA etc. Larry Masinter (Thursday, 5 May)

TAG teleconference agenda for 5 May 2011 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 4 May)

Re: FragIds in semantic web (ACTION-543) Jeni Tennison (Tuesday, 3 May)

Last message date: Tuesday, 31 May 2011 23:06:19 UTC