Re: Repurposing the Hash Sign for the New Web comments

Are you getting #! URis from Gawker that don't work?
Seems to indicate that the client is not interpreting the #! correctly.
Do you, by any chance, have JavaScript turned off?
Of course, this may be a bug on the Gawker website!
All the best, Ashok