Re: Repurposing the Hash Sign for the New Web comments

The main problem is when they have a server side redirect. I.e. Redirecting to mobile or to uk.gawker

But the server side redirect doesn't pick up the # so it loses all of that. And redirects the user to the homepage.

http://www.gizmodo.com/#!5798016/the-navy-seals-booty-was-yesterdays-biggest-victory

Sent from my phone