Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource description edits, section 5.1 (#966)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 16:23:56 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, @smrgeoinfo.

I would propose to rephrase the sentence for dcat:Resource in
"dcat:Resource is a metadata record which represents an individual item in a catalog."

Rather than
"dcat:Resource represents a dataset or data service described by a metadata record in a catalog."

 As we are discussing in issues #967, Datasets and data services are not the only items we want to represent and, in my mind,  the sentence you have proposed seems somehow to reinforce the opposite idea.

Would this work for you?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/966#issuecomment-507334380 using your GitHub account