Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource description edits, section 5.1 (#966)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 14:22:01 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I prefer 'represent' to 'denote' for the relationship between the dcat:Resource and the thing in the world it describes.  If I'm following, the suggested language is now something like

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/966#issuecomment-507699498 using your GitHub account