Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource description edits, section 5.1 (#966)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:51:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego wrote
>On a different note, this discussion has also made me wonder ...

I would say that what is only suggested is not recommended and shouldn't be a big problem, but perhaps, I am oversimplifying ...

Said that, If you think it is a "risk" we need to address, I suggest you opening a dedicated git issue about it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/966#issuecomment-507686313 using your GitHub account