Re: [dxwg] dcat:Resource description edits, section 5.1 (#966)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 14:03:35 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego wrote

> dcat:Resource denotes only resources documented in a catalogue, as this would apply to all its subclasses - with the result that dcat:Dataset and dcat:DataService cannot be used for datasets and services which are not documented in a catalogue.

Perhaps we should say 'catalogable' in the sense of 'potentially included in a catalog' which I think is the sense of what we are talking about, i.e. description of these things of a form that is suitable for inclusion in a catalog but which may not yet appear in any specific catalog instance.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/966#issuecomment-507691332 using your GitHub account