[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Mon, 25 Aug 1997 02:52:22 -0400 (EDT)
from djb@melange.gnu.ai.mit.edu [128.52.46.66]

<www-style@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
    (expanded from: <www-style@gnu.ai.mit.edu>)

... while talking to albert.gnu.ai.mit.edu.:
>>> RCPT To:<www-style@albert.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
<<< 550 <www-style@albert.gnu.ai.mit.edu>... User unknown
550 <www-style@gnu.ai.mit.edu>... User unknown
Message delivered to mailing list devnull-backup
Reporting-MTA: dns; pogo.gnu.ai.mit.edu
Received-From-MTA: dns; melange.gnu.ai.mit.edu
Arrival-Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 02:52:22 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; www-style@pogo.gnu.ai.mit.edu