email@example.com from September 1995 by subject
Starting: Sat 02 Sep 1995 - 01:58:57 EST
Ending: Sat 30 Sep 1995 - 15:29:09 EST
- "Smart Pages"
- <LINK REL="?">
- A proposal for addition to HTML 3.0: EMBED
- A proposal for addition to HTML 3.0: Frames
- About tables.
- An image in place of submit button?
- ASHE (A Simple HTML Editor) - xhtml 1.1.2 New beta release
- color definitions
- DTD Modularity [Was: Glue RFC]
- Frames vs multiple BODYs
- good morning
- graphic loading trouble.
- Graphic Trouble.
- Help App Question
- how to enable html include using cern httpd?
- HTML 2
- HTML 3.0 imagemaps vs NHTML imagemaps
- HTML 3.0 suggestion
- HTML 3.0+
- HTML anime
- HTML Development Rates
- HTML WG Obsolete?
- HTML WG Obsolete? (was Netscape imagemaps, frames, and EMBED)
- HTMLIcons and artwork
- Interlaced GIFS
- LAST CALL>Virtual EPW7 Assignments
- Option HEAD element
- OS/2 editors
- Output Truncated w/ Linux and NCSA 1.4
- practical HTML
- PRE and TABLE - a proposal for changing their relationship
- PROPOSAL: An extension mechanism for HTML
- Q: about image maps
- Q: about image maps [READ THE FAQ PLEASE]
- Question About Forms...
- Re: HTML WG Obsolete?
- Re: Structure vs. appearance in HTML
- Re: The REAL proposal for addition to HTML 3.0: EMBED
- Smart Pages
- Standards, Work Groups, and Reality Checks: A Radical Proposal
- Standards, Work Groups, and Reality Checks: A Radical Proposal.
- Structure vs. appearance in HTML
- suggesions to HTML3.0+
- The EMBED tag by Netscape (v2.0)
- The REAL proposal for addition to HTML 3.0: EMBED
- Two basic question.
- WEB Scientific Publishing
Last message date: Sat 30 Sep 1995 - 15:29:09 EST
Archived on: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 13:26:15 EST
This archive was generated by DEISS/hypermail.