Re[2]: The REAL proposal for addition to HTML 3.0: EMBED

"Daniel W. Connolly" <connolly@beach.w3.org> voluntarily purged these thoughts:

	I also wrote a page about this at:

	http://www.halsoft.com/html/hotjava.html

> p.s. Mark Gaither: you wanna start hacking up a DTD to describe these
> extensions and stick it on the validation service so everybody can try
> them out? I know you're busy... if you're too busy, is there anybody
> else who runs a clone of the validation service who wants to try
> it out?

	I'll give it a go Dan.

> Maybe I'll get a clone running on www.w3.org. I need to do that
> for the conformance testing anyway.

	Yes you should. I am already working with one working mirror
	site and I'm getting a UK site up this week.

	Mark