Two basic question.

Wu, Hong (
Thu, 07 Sep 95 08:13:00 PDT

From: "Wu, Hong" <>
To: www-html <>
Subject: Two basic question.
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 95 08:13:00 PDT

Dear Sir:
     I am a new user of Internet and a basic HTML writer that is building my
homepage. I have two question to ask.
     1)  I think is the list address of this mailing list (
i.e. It is a person to write to ) while is  a mail
server address( i.e. it's a machine that carry on the CAMMAND). AM I RIGHT?
     2) I've got windows httpd in my PC. Since the OS might premote to
Windows NT , how could I find a good httpd in NTplatform on Internet as well
as CGI for NT that I can start my work in the future?
     I'd  appreciate it if somebody could help me answer my basic questions.
Thanks a lot.