Re: Document Translation in Hindi and Telugu

Dear Naresh,

Thank you for your offer to translate.

The document
   http://www.w3.org/Style/
is already in the process of being translated into Hindi, however, you
may go ahead and translate this document into Telugu.

Please note, however, that this document is not suitable resource for
the translations database.  Your translation will not therefore be
included in the database but it will be linked from the original document.

You may go ahead and translate
   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/
into both Hindi and Telugu.  These translations will be added to the
database.

If you are new to the translations program, please have a look at the
instructions and tips at:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Best regards

Helen Westbrook