[Fwd: Re: Request to Translate 4 Pages into Hindi]

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:17:13 +0100
  • Subject: Re: Request to Translate 4 Pages into Hindi
  • To: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Dear Ajeet,

Thank you for your offer to translate.

You may go ahead and translate these documents.

Please note, however, that these documents are not suitable resource for
the translations database.  Your translations will not therefore be
included in the database but they will be linked from the original
documents.

With regard to your translation,
   http://www.thriftyscot.co.uk/w3c/soap-1.html
I have already replied to this email yesterday.  I will forward a copy
of my email to you for your reference.

I note that in the email where you submitted this translation to me, you
indicated that it was an Indonesian translation.  Now, however, I note
that you say it is a Hindi translation.  Would you please clarify this
point.

Best regards

Helen Westbrook