Document Translation in Hindi and Telugu

From: Naresh Adurty <nareshadurty@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)
To: helen@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Helen,

My name is Naresh Adurty, I was born and raised as a
child in India. My mother tongue is Telugu and I grew
up in north India. I am fluent in both Telugu and
Hindi. I have recently graduated from Duke with an
MBA.
I also have an MS from Oklahoma State in Mechanical
Engineering. I have been working in the Technology
field for past 15 years in the US.  I, along with my
mother who has a Masters degree in Hindi and fluent in
Telugu, would like to translate the following
documents into Hindi and Telugu:

http://www.w3.org/Style/

http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

Please give us approval and we will begin the work.

Thank you,

Naresh Adurty