RE: Translations of "W3C Document License" and "Intellectual Rights FAQ" - Re: t

Hi, I have the copyright statement in both French and English; I understood
from Corelie's previous consultation with the legal department that putting
both the original English and a French translation of the copyright
statement next to each other in your translation was fine!!

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline