Re: Request for translations for CSS validator's documentation

Hello Fernando, all,

On Aug 4, 2006, at 18:24 , Fernando Gutiérrez wrote:
> I can help with the spanish translation for these
> documents.

Great! Thank you, and thanks to everyone who has volunteered so far.

> I'm starting with a couple of questions,
> though:
>
> - First, it's ok that the DOWNLOAD.html.en name goes
> in capital letters?

Yes, it's an old document for which we have kept the initial URI.

> -  And second, the manual.html.en document talks about
> the Warnings (plural) parameter in several locations
> [1] while is written in singular (warning) in the
> table located at the end of the document [2]. Which
> one is the right way?

The term is "Warnings" for the user interface (see [3] and click on
"more options"), but "warning" for the actual parameter, in the
markup. I'll see if the documentation can be made a little less
confusing in this regard, but please keep it the way it is for now.

Thanks!
--
olivier