Re: [ALL] Agenda 29 April telecon

small note on the minutes of the last meeting - my action item was
completed rather than continued.
i emailed a suggested template for OEP  before the last telecon and it
is available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Apr/0085.html

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory